Monday, May 1 - Sunday, May 7
Celebrate Children's Book Week at Wild Rumpus!
We'll have extra story times and giveaways, including this year's beautiful poster by illustrator Christrian Robinson! (while supplies last)
Here's our maxed-out story time schedule for Children's Book Week:
- Monday, May 1, 10:30AM: Tail Time with Heather
- Find out more about our weekly story time, AKA Tail Time, here.
- Tuesday, May 2, 6PM: Pajama Story Time with Heather
- Wear your pj's and bring a blanket or bear (if you like) to our first Pajama Story Time at Wild Rumpus! We'll have a bedtime snack, stories, and songs.
- Thursday, May 4, 9:30AM: Sensory-Friendly Story Time with Drew
- Some of us like our story times a little calmer, so we're doing one before the store opens. Find out more about our Sensory-Friendly Story Time here.
- Friday, May 5, 10:30AM: Tail Time with Drew
- Just like our weekly Tail Time, but on Friday!
Children’s Book Week is the annual celebration of books for young people and the joy of reading.
Established in 1919, Children’s Book Week is the longest-running national literacy initiative in the country. Every year, events are held nationwide at schools, libraries, bookstores, homes — wherever young readers and books connect!