Monday, November 9 - Sunday, November 15
From November 9-15, Barton will receive a percentage of all book fair orders placed online. Purchases will be available for curbside pickup* or shipping, and teacher wish list donations will be distributed at school. Please read the book fair ordering instructions below before placing your order.
- The No. 1 way to contribute to this year's Book Fair is to buy a book from your TEACHER'S WISH LIST!
- Browse our Shop, Staff Picks, Rumpus Recommends, and New Arrivals sections to find the items you want!
- Find books in Spanish or Somali!
- Check out Angie Endo’s book recommendations to support antiracist teaching:
- Get a head start on your holiday shopping with the Wild Rumpus Holiday Gift Guide!
- Browse award-winning books:
- Explore lists of books by theme in the Browse Books section, including:
- Pre-order an upcoming book to make your book fair fun last longer!
- Can’t make a decision? Buy a gift card and use it for a future online purchase!
Ordering instructions: Please check the school book fair box at checkout, where you will be prompted to provide the following information:
- BARTON BOOK FAIR: Barton will receive a percentage of all book fair orders placed from November 9-15, so we need to know you are ordering for the fair!
- TEACHER WISH LIST: If you ordered books from a teacher wish list, please let us know. We can usually tell this information from your order, but if there are any questions, this is a big help. *If you are asked to pick a delivery option for teacher wish list donations, please choose curbside pickup. Classroom donations will be distributed at school.*
Please keep an eye on your email, as it is our primary means of communicating with you about your order. Books that are in stock and available will be ready for pickup within a day; most others should arrive 7-10 days after you order.
*Curbside pickup is available from 1-5PM daily. Find out more about curbside pickup HERE.
Questions? Please email email@example.com.
TEACHER WISH LISTS: Many teachers this year have created their wish list with the goal of providing each student in the class a copy of the same book.These books will be used during distance learning with teachers to continue fostering a sense of community during these challenging times! **All teacher wish list books will be delivered to Barton, and individual copies will be distributed during a future materials pickup.**
Click on the links below to find your teacher's wish list, or donate a gift card if you prefer! Please be sure to note your teacher's name and grade in the order comments.
Lists are organized by grade level, followed by the Media Center Wish List.
Nicole Fleming: Order a gift card for Nicole Fleming's classroom! (Please include Nicole Fleming's name in the order comments.)
FIRST & SECOND:
Julie Martin: Order a gift card for Julie Martin's classroom! (Please include Julie Martin's name in the order comments.)
Patrice Pavek: Order a gift card for Patrice Pavek's classroom! (Please include Patrice Pavek's name in the order comments.)
SIXTH, SEVENTH, & EIGHTH:
Media Center (Angie Endo): Order a gift card for the Media Center! (Please include "Barton Media Center" in the order comments.)