HOW TO CHEAT A DRAGON'S CURSE (How to Train Your Dragon #4) (Hardcover)
Email or call for price.
Hard to Find
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the How to Train Your Dragon series.
- #1: How to Train Your Dragon Special Edition: With Brand New Short Stories! (Paperback): $10.00
- #2: How to Be a Pirate (How to Train Your Dragon #2) (Prebound): $19.80
- #3: How to Speak Dragonese (How to Train Your Dragon #3) (Compact Disc): $49.99
- #5: How to Twist a Dragon's Talebook 5 (Paperback): $12.25
- #6: A Hero's Guide to Deadly Dragonsbook 6 (Paperback): $12.25
- #7: How to Ride a Dragon's Storm (How to Train Your Dragon #7) (Prebound): $19.80
- #8: HOW TO BREAK A DRAGON'S HEART (How to Train Your Dragon #8) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #9: HOW TO STEAL A DRAGON'S SWORD (How to Train Your Dragon #9) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #10: HOW TO SEIZE A DRAGON'S JEWEL (How to Train Your Dragon #10) (Paperback): $8.99
- #11: How to Train Your Dragon: How to Betray a Dragon's Hero Lib/E (Compact Disc): $49.99
- #12: HOW TO FIGHT A DRAGON'S FURY (How to Train Your Dragon #12) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
Don't miss an action-packed, hilarious, heart-warming moment of the bestselling series that inspired the hit movies!
Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III's best friend, Fishlegs, has been stung by the deadly Venomous Vorpent! The only cure is the Vegetable-That-No-One-Dares-Name. But where will Hiccup find such a thing? He'll have to dodge the terrible Sharkworms, battle Doomfangs, and outwit crazy Hooligans if he's going to be a Hero (again).
A fast paced plot, plenty of action, slapstick humor, witty dialogue, and imaginative black and white illustrations make this fourth adventure in Cressida Cowell's beloved and bestselling How to Train Your Dragon series a must-read.
About the Author
Cressida Cowell is the #1 internationally bestselling author and illustrator of The Wizards of Once and the How to Train Your Dragon series. She grew up in London and on a small, uninhabited island off the west coast of Scotland, where she spent her time writing stories, fishing for things to eat, and exploring the island. She now lives in Hammersmith, England, with her husband, three children, and a dog named Pigeon.