How to Train Your Dragon (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now (Subject to Availability)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the How to Train Your Dragon series.
- #2: How to Be a Pirate (How to Train Your Dragon #2) (Prebound): $19.80
- #3: HOW TO SPEAK DRAGONESE (How to Train Your Dragon #3) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #4: HOW TO CHEAT A DRAGON'S CURSE (How to Train Your Dragon #4) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #5: How to Twist a Dragon's Tale (How to Train Your Dragon #5) (Prebound): $19.80
- #6: A Hero's Guide to Deadly Dragonsbook 6 (Paperback): $12.25
- #7: How to Ride a Dragon's Storm (How to Train Your Dragon #7) (Prebound): $19.80
- #8: How to Break a Dragon's Heart (How to Train Your Dragon #8) (Prebound): $19.80
- #9: HOW TO STEAL A DRAGON'S SWORD (How to Train Your Dragon #9) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #10: HOW TO SEIZE A DRAGON'S JEWEL (How to Train Your Dragon #10) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #11: HOW TO BETRAY A DRAGON'S HERO (How to Train Your Dragon #11) (Paperback): $8.99
- #12: How to Fight a Dragon's Fury (How to Train Your Dragon #12) (Prebound): $18.80
A young Viking boy goes on an adventure with Toothless, his mischievous dragon, in the New York Times bestselling book that inspired the hit movie trilogy!
Action-packed, hilarious, and perfectly illustrated, How to Train Your Dragon is a beloved modern classic with millions of fans across the globe. This edition features cover art from the Dreamworks film How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World and bonus excerpts from other exciting books by Cressida Cowell.
In the book that started it all, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, the quiet and thoughtful son of the Chief of the Hairy Hooligans, tries to pass the important initiation test of his Viking clan by catching and training a dragon. Can Hiccup do it without being torn limb from limb? Join his adventures and misadventures as he finds a new way to train dragons--and becomes a hero.
About the Author
Cressida Cowell is the #1 internationally bestselling author and illustrator of the How to Train Your Dragon and Wizards of Once series. She grew up in London and on a small, uninhabited island off the west coast of Scotland, where she spent her time writing stories, fishing for things to eat, and exploring the island. She now lives in Hammersmith, England, with her husband, three children, and a dog named Pigeon.