How to Break a Dragon's Heart (How to Train Your Dragon #8) (Prebound)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the How to Train Your Dragon series.
- #1: How to Train Your Dragon Special Edition: With Brand New Short Stories! (Paperback): $10.00
- #2: How to Be a Pirate (How to Train Your Dragon #2) (Prebound): $19.80
- #3: How to Speak Dragonese (How to Train Your Dragon #3) (Compact Disc): $49.99
- #4: HOW TO CHEAT A DRAGON'S CURSE (How to Train Your Dragon #4) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #5: How to Twist a Dragon's Talebook 5 (Paperback): $12.25
- #6: A Hero's Guide to Deadly Dragonsbook 6 (Paperback): $12.25
- #7: How to Ride a Dragon's Storm (How to Train Your Dragon #7) (Prebound): $19.80
- #9: HOW TO STEAL A DRAGON'S SWORD (How to Train Your Dragon #9) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #10: HOW TO SEIZE A DRAGON'S JEWEL (How to Train Your Dragon #10) (Paperback): $8.99
- #11: How to Train Your Dragon: How to Betray a Dragon's Hero Lib/E (Compact Disc): $49.99
- #12: HOW TO FIGHT A DRAGON'S FURY (How to Train Your Dragon #12) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
Stranded on the exceptionally dangerous, and possibly haunted, Beach of the Broken Heart, Hiccup must face UG the Uglithug and complete the impossible task -- or die trying. Along the way, he'll have to battle Berserks, dodge Scarers, and save Fishlegs from being fed to the Beast, all while being hunted down by an old enemy with a dark secret about the mysterious Lost Throne. With Toothless by his side, and time to stage his rescue running out, what's a Hero to do?
About the Author
Cressida Cowell lives in London with her husband, Simon; their children Maisie, Clementine, and Alexander; and two cats, Lily and Baloo. In addition to translating Hiccup's memoirs, she has also written and illustrated picture books including "Hiccup, the Viking Who Was Seasick," "Little Bo Peep's Library Book," and "That Rabbit Belongs to""Emily Brown."