Easy Money Origami Kit: Fun-To-Fold Dollar Art! (Online Video Demos) (Other)
Usually Ships from Wholesaler in 1-5 Days
It's time to get creative with your finances and turn your money into real art These 15 dollar bill origami projects range from simple to quite challenging--perfect for origami enthusiasts with some previous folding experience. Clear step-by-step instructions allow you to fold up creative projects in no time at all. This kit includes:
- A full-color instruction book
- Free online demonstration videos
- 48 practice "dollar bills"
- The simple Tree and Heart--perfect for origami beginners
- The Cube, Pyramid and Octahedron--three elegant polyhedra models for the mathematically inclined
- A cute Cat and graceful Butterfly make memorable gifts or tips
- The challenging Lobster awaits those who've mastered all the other models
About the Author
Marc Kirschenbaum is a world-renowned origami paper artist who has published dozens of books on the subject. He covers a variety of subjects and styles, from elegantly simple models to unbelievably complex works of art. His pieces are on display in museums and exhibitions around the world, including the American Museum of Natural History, the Smithsonian, the Mingei International Museum in Japan and the Hangar-7 Aviation Museum in Austria. Kirschenbaum's models have been featured in hundreds of books and periodicals. Marc is an active member of OrigamiUSA, serving on the administrative council and directing the production of many of its publications.