- The Lost Words by Robert MacFarlane and Jackie Morris
- In a Jar by Deborah Marcero
- Stardines Swim High Across the Sky: and Other Poems by Jack Prelusky, Illustrated by Carin Berge
- The Book of Delights by Ross Gay
- Relish: My Life in the Kitchen by Lucy Knisley
- Bright Dead Things: Poems by Ada Limón
- Oak Flat: A Fight for Sacred Land in the American West by Lauren Redness
From bestselling Landmarks author Robert Macfarlane and acclaimed artist and author Jackie Morris, a beautiful collection of poems and illustrations to help readers rediscover the magic of the natural world.
Here's a marvelous picture book, charmingly written and beautifully illustrated, about the power of memory and the magic of friendship.
Beloved and bestselling poet Jack Prelutsky and New York Times Best Illustrated artist Carin Berger team up to create a new collection of silly, strange, and sensational animal poems!
The New York Times bestselling book of essays celebrating ordinary delights in the world around us by one of America's most original and observant writers, award-winning poet Ross Gay.
As Heard on NPR's This American Life
“Ross Gay’s eye lands upon wonder at every turn, bolstering my belief in the countless small mir
A NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
FINALIST FOR THE NATIONAL BOOK AWARD
A finalist for both the National Book Award and the National Book Critics Circle Award, Bright Dead Things examines the dangerous thrill of living in a world you must leave one day and the search to find something that is "disorderly, and marvelous, and ours."
NATIONAL BESTSELLER • A powerful work of visual nonfiction about three generations of an Apache family struggling to protect sacred land from a multinational mining corporation, by MacArthur “Genius” and National Book Award finalist Lauren Redniss, the acclaimed author of Thunder & Lightning