- The Lost Words by Robert MacFarlane and Jackie Morris
- In a Jar by Deborah Marcero
- Stardines Swim High Across the Sky: and Other Poems by Jack Prelusky, Illustrated by Carin Berge
- The Book of Delights by Ross Gay
- Relish: My Life in the Kitchen by Lucy Knisley
- Bright Dead Things: Poems by Ada Limón
- Oak Flat: A Fight for Sacred Land in the American West by Lauren Redness
In 2007, when a new edition of the Oxford Junior Dictionary -- widely used in schools around the world -- was published, a sharp-eyed reader soon noticed that around forty common words concerning nature had been dropped. Apparently they were no longer being used enough by children to merit their place in the dictionary.
Here's a marvelous picture book, charmingly written and beautifully illustrated, about the power of memory and the magic of friendship.
Beloved and bestselling poet Jack Prelutsky and New York Times Best Illustrated artist Carin Berger team up to create a new collection of silly, strange, and sensational animal poems!
The New York Times bestselling book of essays celebrating ordinary delights in the world around us by one America's most original and observant writers, award-winning poet Ross Gay.
As Heard on NPR's This American Life
“Ross Gay’s eye lands upon wonder at every turn, bolstering my belief in the countless small miracl
A NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
Finalist for the National Book Award and National Book Critics Circle Award
A Best Poetry Book of 2015: New York Times and Buzzfeed
NATIONAL BESTSELLER • A powerful work of visual nonfiction about three generations of an Apache family struggling to protect sacred land from a multinational mining corporation, by MacArthur “Genius” and National Book Award finalist Lauren Redniss, the acclaimed author of Thunder & Lightning