Monday, October 12 - Tuesday, October 20
Welcome to the Concord Elementary 2020 Virtual Book Fair!
From October 12-20, Concord will receive a percentage of all book fair orders placed online. Purchases will be available for curbside pickup* or shipping, and teacher and Concord Cares wish list donations will be distributed at school. Please read the book fair ordering instructions below before placing your order.
- Browse our Shop, Staff Picks, Rumpus Recommends, and New Arrivals sections to find the items you want!
- Check out your teacher’s wish list to make a classroom donation!
- Pre-order an upcoming book to make your book fair fun last longer!
- Check out Mrs. Holland's Awesome Picks to get recommendations from our very own media specialist.
- Browse award-winning books:
- Explore lists of books by theme in the Browse Books section, including:
- Can’t make a decision? Buy a gift card and use it for a future online purchase!
- Donate a book to a Concord student facing financial challenges: check out the Concord Cares Wish List here.
- Donate $1 to Concord Cares to help purchase books for Concord students in need.
Ordering instructions: Be sure to include the following information in the "Order Comments" at checkout:
- CONCORD BOOK FAIR: Concord will receive a percentage of all book fair orders placed from October 12-20, so we need to know you are ordering for the fair!
- TEACHER WISH LIST: If you ordered books from a teacher wish list, please let us know. We can usually tell this information from your order, but if there are any questions, this is a big help. *If you are asked to pick a delivery option for teacher wish list donations, please choose curbside pickup. Classroom donations will be distributed at school.*
- CONCORD CARES: If you ordered books from the Concord Cares wish list for a Concord student facing economic challenges, please let us know. *If you are asked to pick a delivery option for Concord Cares wish list donations, please choose curbside pickup. Classroom donations will be distributed at school.*
Please keep an eye on your email, as it is our primary means of communicating with you about your order. Books that are in stock and available will be ready for pickup within a day; most others should arrive 7-10 days after you order.
*Curbside pickup is available from 1-3PM daily, with special extended hours for the Concord Book Fair from 1-7PM on Tuesday, October 13 and Tuesday, October 20. Find out more about curbside pickup HERE.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teacher Wish Lists: Click on the links below to find your teacher's wish list. Lists are organized by grade level, followed by specialists' wishlists.
Don’t see your teacher's name in the wish lists? Consider donating a gift card!