The second book in the Iggy series about the lovable troublemaker by New York Times bestselling author Annie Barrows (Ivy + Bean).
One thing led to another . . .
Have you ever heard those words? Sometimes it means "Things got better." That's not what it means in this book. In this book, Iggy gets an idea--a perfectly fine idea--and then, unfortunately, the principal shows up, and then, even more unfortunately, there's an incident with a basketball, and then, before you know it, Iggy's flying through the air.
How did it all happen? It's really hard to explain. You'd better read the book.
In the second book in Annie Barrows's series about how causing a little bit of trouble can sometimes be a whole lot of fun, Iggy almost realizes that the consequences of his actions can affect others. Almost.
This is book number 2 in the Iggy series.
Middle school is back in session and so is the New York Times bestselling series that's been brightening the funny papers for almost 30 years! Ready or not, some major laughs are due in this latest Big Nate collection.
You’ve got to know where you stand to survive sixth grade, and Nate Wright’s found the perfect spot: right next to Sherman, the class gerbil. Can Nate’s furry friend bail him out of his latest homework jam with Mrs. Godfrey? Or will there be a paper trail leading straight to detention? Nate has no answers, but plenty of ideas—like directing a superhero movie starring the amazing Mega-Chad, inventing a new name for his pal Francis, and living up to his reputation as a P.S. 38 Prank Day legend. Special final exam bonus question: Does Nate makes it to summer vacation? Find out in this new collection of uproarious Big Nate comics! Middle school has never been funnier!
This is book number 23 in the Big Nate series.
- #1: Big Nate: In a Class by Himself (Paperback): $7.99
- #2: Big Nate Strikes Again (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: Big Nate: Genius Mode (Big Nate Comix #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: Big Nate: Mr. Popularity (Big Nate Comix #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: Big Nate Flips Out (Paperback): $7.99
- #6: Big Nate: Game On! (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: Big Nate: I Can't Take It! (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: Big Nate: Great Minds Think Alike (Paperback): $9.99
- #9: Big Nate: The Crowd Goes Wild! (Paperback): $9.99
- #10: Nate el Grande: Â¡Hola! (Big Nate #10) (Paperback): $9.99
- #11: Big Nate's Greatest Hits (Paperback): $12.99
- #12: Big Nate: Say Good-bye to Dork City (Paperback): $9.99
- #13: Big Nate: Welcome to My World (Paperback): $9.99
- #14: Big Nate: Thunka, Thunka, Thunka (Paperback): $9.99
- #15: Big Nate: Revenge of the Cream Puffs (Paperback): $9.99
- #16: Big Nate: What's a Little Noogie Between Friends? (Paperback): $9.99
- #17: Big Nate: A Good Old-Fashioned Wedgie (Paperback): $9.99
- #18: Big Nate: Silent But Deadly (Paperback): $11.99
- #19: Big Nate Goes Bananas! (Paperback): $9.99
- #20: Big Nate: Payback Time! (Paperback): $9.99
- #21: Big Nate: Hug It Out! (Paperback): $9.99
- #22: Big Nate: Blow the Roof Off! (Paperback): $11.99
- #24: Big Nate: In Your Face! (Paperback): $11.99
John Patrick Green's goofy graphic novel series follows the super spy alligator duo the InvestiGators as they travel through the sewers and fight the forces of evil.
MANGO and BRASH are the INVESTIGATORS:
sewer-loving agents of S.U.I.T.* and scourge of supervillains everywhere!
With their Very Exciting Spy Technology and their tried-and-true, toilet-based travel techniques, the InvestiGators are undercover and on the case! And on their first mission together, they have not one but two mysteries to solve! Can Mango and Brash uncover the clues, crack their cases, and corral the crooks—or will the criminals wriggle out of their grasp?
*Special Undercover Investigation Teams
This is book number 1 in the InvestiGators series.
The mayor has had enough of Dog Man's shenanigans in the ninth book from worldwide bestselling author and artist Dav Pilkey.
Dog Man's really done it this time! He hands over his badge and clears out his desk, but while he may be out of a job, he's not yet out of hope. With his friends at his side, can Dog Man dig himself out of this hole and paw his way back onto the force?
Dav Pilkey's wildly popular Dog Man series appeals to readers of all ages and explores universally positive themes, including empathy, kindness, persistence, and the importance of doing good.
This is book number 9 in the Dog Man series.
- #1: Dog Man: From the Creator of Captain Underpants (Dog Man #1) (Hardcover): $9.99
- #2: Dog Man Unleashed: From the Creator of Captain Underpants (Dog Man #2) (Hardcover): $9.99
- #3: Dog Man: A Tale of Two Kitties: From the Creator of Captain Underpants (Dog Man #3) (Hardcover): $9.99
- #4: Dog Man and Cat Kid: From the Creator of Captain Underpants (Dog Man #4) (Hardcover): $9.99
- #5: Dog Man: Lord of the Fleas: From the Creator of Captain Underpants (Dog Man #5) (Hardcover): $9.99
- #6: Dog Man: Brawl of the Wild: From the Creator of Captain Underpants (Dog Man #6) (Hardcover): $9.99
- #7: Dog Man: For Whom the Ball Rolls: From the Creator of Captain Underpants (Dog Man #7) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #8: Dog Man: Fetch-22: From the Creator of Captain Underpants (Dog Man #8) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #10: Dog Man: Mothering Heights: From the Creator of Captain Underpants (Dog Man #10) (Hardcover): $12.99
A touching story about a girl and her dog, perfect for young animal lovers.
Eleven-year-old Charlie Reese has been making the same secret wish every day since fourth grade. She even has a list of all the ways there are to make the wish, such as cutting off the pointed end of a slice of pie and wishing on it as she takes the last bite.
But when she is sent to the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina to live with family she barely knows, it seems unlikely that her wish will ever come true. That is, until she meets Wishbone, a skinny stray dog who captures her heart, and Howard, a neighbor boy who proves surprising in lots of ways. Suddenly Charlie is in serious danger of discovering that what she thought she wanted may not be what she needs at all.
From award-winning author Barbara O'Connor comes a middle-grade novel about a girl who, with the help of a true-blue friend, a big-hearted aunt and uncle, and the dog of her dreams, unexpectedly learns the true meaning of family in the least likely of places.
This hilarious middle-grade novel with illustrations throughout sees Tomas discover that he can grow dragons in his own garden!
When Tomas discovers a strange old tree at the bottom of his grandfather's garden, he doesn't think much of it. But he takes the funny fruit from the tree back into the house and gets the shock of his life when a tiny dragon hatches! The tree is a dragon fruit tree, and Tomas now has his very own dragon, Flicker!
While Tomas finds out that life with Flicker is fun, he also finds that it is very...unpredictable. Yes, dragons are wonderful, but they also set fire to your toothbrush and leave your underwear hanging from the TV antenna. Tomas has to learn how to look after Flicker---and quickly! And then something extraordinary happens: more dragon fruits appear on the tree! Now it's official, Tomas is growing dragons.
Sewer-loving secret agents Mango and Brash are plunged into a new mystery—and a BIG mess—in John Patrick Green's hilarious adventure-packed graphic novel, InvestiGators: Take the Plunge.
S.U.I.T. headquarters is under attack, and Mango and Brash are going undercover and underground disguised as city sewer workers to unclog a sticky situation. But when their search for the criminal Crackerdile backfires, the toilets they travel through back up—and the InvestiGators take the blame for it!
Can Mango and Brash restore their good name and put the real culprit behind bars before the whole city is in deep water?
This is book number 2 in the InvestiGators series.
The beloved New York Times bestselling author of the modern classic Frindle celebrates books and the joy of reading with a new school story to love!
Sixth grader Alec can’t put a good book down.
So when Principal Vance lays down the law—pay attention in class, or else—Alec takes action. He can’t lose all his reading time, so he starts a club. A club he intends to be the only member of. After all, reading isn’t a team sport, and no one would want to join something called the Losers Club, right? But as more and more kids find their way to Alec’s club—including his ex-friend turned bully and the girl Alec is maybe starting to like—Alec notices something. Real life might be messier than his favorite books, but it’s just as interesting.
With The Losers Club, Andrew Clements brings us a new school story that’s a love letter to books and to reading and that reminds us that sometimes the best stories are the ones that happen off the page—our own!
"The gags are funnier, the storytelling is sharper, and the characters are crisper. . . Rowley comes into his own in this superb installment."
When you're with Geronimo Stilton, it's always a fabumouse adventure!
Geronimo and Trap decide to start making organic honey with the help of some beekeepers. When the honey is ready, they face up against the evil Madam No.
California continues to be ravaged by devastating wildfires. Lauren Tarshis's heart pounding story tells of two children who battle the terrifying flames and -- despite the destruction -- find hope in the ashes.
The people of Northern California were used to living with the threat of wildfires. But nothing could have prepared them for the devastating 2018 fire season, the deadliest in 100 years and the most destructive in history.
In the 20th I Survived book, readers join eleven-year-old Josh as he leaves his New Jersey home for the rural northern California town where his cousins live. Still reeling from the life-changing challenges that propelled him and his mother across the country, Josh struggles to adapt to a more rustic, down-to-earth lifestyle that couldn't be more different from the one he is used to.
Josh and his cousin bond over tacos and reptiles and jokes, but on a trip into the nearby forest, they suddenly find themselves in the path of a fast-moving firestorm, a super-heated monster that will soon lay waste to millions of acres of wilderness and -- possibly -- their town. Josh needs to confront the family issues burning him up inside, but first he'll have to survive the flames blazing all around him.
"I wish I'd had these books as a kid. Hilarious!" -- Dav Pilkey, creator of Captain Underpants and Dog Man
They may look like Bad Guys, but these wannabe heroes are doing good deeds... whether you like it or not! This New York Times bestselling illustrated series is perfect for fans of Dog Man and Captain Underpants
The Bad Guys - sorry, Shadow Squad-G - have finally saved the world from butt-handed evil. And now it's time to celebrate! But when one member of the team makes a shocking discovery, the party might be over sooner than everyone thinks...
This is book number 11 in the The Bad Guys series.
- #1: The Bad Guys (The Bad Guys #1) (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: The Bad Guys in Mission Unpluckable (The Bad Guys #2) (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: The Bad Guys in The Furball Strikes Back (The Bad Guys #3) (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: The Bad Guys in Attack of the Zittens (The Bad Guys #4) (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: The Bad Guys in Intergalactic Gas (The Bad Guys #5) (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: The Bad Guys in Alien vs Bad Guys (The Bad Guys #6) (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: The Bad Guys in Do-You-Think-He-Saurus?!: Special Edition (The Bad Guys #7) (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: The Bad Guys in Superbad (The Bad Guys #8) (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: The Bad Guys in The Big Bad Wolf (The Bad Guys #9) (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: The Bad Guys in the Baddest Day Ever (The Bad Guys #10) (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: The Bad Guys in The One?! (The Bad Guys #12) (Paperback): $6.99
- #13: The Bad Guys in The Sever-Ending Story (The Bad Guys #13) (Paperback): $6.99
Another graphic novel in this fresh and fun series spin-off of The Baby-sitters Club, featuring Kristy's little stepsister!
It's going to be a great weekend! Karen has new roller skates and is a very good skater. She's looking forward to trying some new tricks. But, oh no! Karen falls down and has to go to the hospital. Her wrist is broken!
Karen is determined to get everyone she knows -- plus someone famous -- to sign her cast. It isn't going to be easy, but she won't give up until the job is done.
This is book number 2 in the Baby-Sitters Little Sister Graphix series.
- #1: Karen's Witch (Baby-sitters Little Sister Graphic Novel #1): A Graphix Book: A Graphix Book (Baby-Sitters Little Sister Graphix #1) (Paperback): $10.99
- #3: Karen's Worst Day (Baby-sitters Little Sister Graphic Novel #3) (Baby-Sitters Little Sister Graphix #3) (Paperback): $10.99
- #4: Karen's Kittycat Club (Baby-sitters Little Sister Graphic Novel #4) (Baby-Sitters Little Sister Graphix #4) (Paperback): $10.99
Something weird is going on! In the tenth book of the My Weird School Daze series, Mr. Granite has been assigned a student teacher, and A.J. and the gang think she might be a vampire. Miss Mary lives in a cave and sleeps hanging upside down from the ceiling. Her boyfriend, Zack, looks like a zombie and plays in a heavy metal band. And worst of all, they're British! Quick, get the garlic!
Perfect for reluctant readers and word lovers alike, bestselling author Dan Gutman’s insanely popular My Weird School series has something for everyone. Don’t forget to join A.J. and the gang on the rest of their hilariously weird adventures in the third grade.
A #1 New York Times bestseller!
Return to the unforgettable world of the Newbery Medal-winning and #1 New York Times bestselling novel The One and Only Ivan (soon to be a major motion picture!) in this incredible sequel, starring Ivan’s friend Bob!
Bob sets out on a dangerous journey in search of his long-lost sister with the help of his two best friends, Ivan and Ruby. As a hurricane approaches and time is running out, Bob finds courage he never knew he had and learns the true meaning of friendship and family.
Bob, Ivan, and Ruby have touched the hearts of millions of readers, and their story isn’t over yet. Catch up with these beloved friends before the star-studded film adaptation of The One and Only Ivan hits theaters in August 2020!
One and Only Bob is an instant #1 New York Times bestseller, embraced by new and old fans of Katherine Applegate's beloved One and Only Ivan. Great for summer reading or anytime! A Today show pick for “25 children’s books your kids and teens won’t be able to put down this summer!"
A thrilling, hilarious fully-illustrated spy adventure series, from the esteemed New York Times bestselling and multi-award-winning author Mac Barnett!
A New York Times bestseller
An Amazon Best Book of 2018
Before Mac Barnett was an author, he was a kid.
And while he was a kid, he was a spy.
Not just any spy.
But a spy...for the Queen of England.
James Bond meets Diary of a Wimpy Kid with this groundbreaking fully-illustrated chapter book series Mac B., Kid Spy. The precious Crown Jewels have been stolen, and there's only one person who can help the Queen of England: her newest secret agent, Mac B. Mac travels around the globe in search of the stolen treasure...but will he find it in time?
From secret identities to Karate hijinks, this fast-paced, witty and historically inspired chapter book will keep readers guessing until the very last page. With full-color illustrations and fascinating historical facts masterfully sprinkled throughout, this series offers adventure, intrigue, absurdity, history and humor. Discover this totally smart and side-splittingly funny series, and experience what it's really like to be a kid spy.
This is book number 1 in the Mac B., Kid Spy series.
- #2: The Impossible Crime (Mac B., Kid Spy #2) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #3: Top Secret Smackdown (Mac B., Kid Spy #3) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #4: Mac Cracks the Code (Mac B., Kid Spy #4) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #5: The Sound of Danger (Mac B., Kid Spy #5) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #6: Mac B., Kid Spy #6 (Hardcover): $12.99
An exciting #OwnVoices middle-grade debut starring a Muslim boy with a huge imagination
Welcome to the imaginative brain of Omar!
Omar and his family have just moved, and he is NOT excited about starting at a new school. What if the work is too hard or the kids are mean or the teacher is a zombie alien?!
But when Omar makes a new best friend, things start looking up. That is, until a Big Mean Bully named Daniel makes every day a nightmare! Daniel even tells Omar that all Muslims are going to be kicked out of the country . . . Could that possibly be true?
Luckily, Omar's enormous imagination and goofy family help him get through life's ups and downs.
Omar's funny, relatable narrative is the perfect answer to the call for both mirrors and windows to fill bookshelves with diverse stories.
This is book number 1 in the Planet Omar series.
- #2: Planet Omar: Unexpected Super Spy (Hardcover): $13.99
Omar is back with a big mystery to solve in the second installment of this imaginative, highly-illustrated middle-grade series.
When Omar hears that his family's favorite mosque is at risk of shutting down due to lack of funds, he knows he has to do something. And with the help of his best friend Charlie and another unlikely ally, a great idea is born--a school talent contest!
Omar and his friends are super excited about their plan, that is until Omar's sister, Maryam, decides she and her friends are going to raise money, too, and the competition is on. The boys' talent show is a huge success but disaster strikes right at the end--all the money goes missing. Omar has no choice but to become a super spy to track down a foe much more wily than his sister.
Omar's amazing imagination brings the second story in his adventures to life as he navigates more of life's ups and downs. From sibling brawls to speaking to the scary principal and becoming a community activist, bold illustrations and cheeky dialogue show how Omar perseveres through serious and silly adversity.
Eleven-year-old Matt is struggling in school and he has to set up his own business to save his failing math grade. But what is he even good at? The only thing he truly loves is his team of dogs, and so Matt’s Sled Dog School is born. Teaching dogsledding should be easy, right?
But people, just like dogs, can be unpredictable. And sometimes the bravest thing a person can do is admit they need help. Like Terry Lynn Johnson’s popular Ice Dogs, Sled Dog School is about overcoming adversity, finding your strengths, and your friends, and following your passions.