We have No-Contact Curbside Pickup during open hours (10AM-5pm Tuesday-Saturday, 1PM-5PM Sunday)! We are closed for browsing and order processing on Mondays. Here's how it works:
- Select "CURBSIDE PICKUP" as your delivery option at checkout.
- Wait for a message from us confirming that your order is READY TO BE PICKED UP (this is not the same as the email you will receive when we begin to process your order).
- Customers have 30 days from the date of order completion to pick up curbside pickup orders. After that time, any unclaimed items will be donated. (We will send an email when the order is completed and ready for pickup, and a one-week reminder before donating items.)
- Come to the store during our curbside pickup hours from 10AM-5PM Tuesday-Saturday or 1PM-5PM Sunday.
- Call us (612-920-5005) to tell us that you're here! For best social distancing practice, please wait in your car or near the benches outside our front door.
- Our bookseller will set your bag on the doorstep outside the front door. Once they have returned inside, come get your books!
- Questions about your order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can't make our curbside hours? Never fear! Email us at email@example.com to schedule a time that works better for you.
- Prefer to browse in person? We're now open for limited capacity in-store browsing from 10AM-5PM Tuesday-Saturday and 1PM-5PM Sunday. We are closed for browsing and order processing on Monday. Please see our browsing policies here.