Welcome to the Highlands Elementary Virtual Book Fair!
From February 22-28, Highlands will receive a percentage of all book fair orders placed online. Purchases will be available for curbside pickup* or shipping, and teacher wish list donations will be distributed at school. Please read the book fair ordering instructions below before placing your order.
- Check out your teacher’s wish list to make a classroom donation!
- Browse the Shop, Staff Picks, Rumpus Recommends, and New Arrivals sections to find the items you want!
- Check out awesome book recommendations from media specialist Kip Dooley:
- Order books for a Highlands virtual author visit!
- Browse award-winning books:
- Explore lists of books by theme in the Browse Books section, including:
- Pre-order an upcoming book to make your book fair fun last longer!
- Can’t make a decision? Buy a gift card and use it for a future online purchase!
Ordering instructions: Please check the school book fair box at checkout, where you will be prompted to provide the following information:
- HIGHLANDS BOOK FAIR: Highlands will receive a percentage of all book fair orders placed from February 22-28, so we need to know you are ordering for the fair!
- TEACHER WISH LIST: If you ordered books from a teacher wish list, please let us know. We can usually tell this information from your order, but if there are any questions, this is a big help. *If you are asked to pick a delivery option for teacher wish list donations, please choose curbside pickup. Classroom donations will be distributed at school.*
Please keep an eye on your email, as it is our primary means of communicating with you about your order. Books that are in stock and available will be ready for pickup within a day; most others should arrive 7-10 days after you order.
*Curbside pickup is available from 1-5PM daily. Find out more about curbside pickup HERE.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TEACHER WISH LISTS: All teacher wish list books will be delivered to Highlands. Find your teacher's wish list below, or donate a gift card if you prefer! Please be sure to note your teacher's name in the order comments.
Lists are organized by grade level, followed by the Media Center Wish List. Scroll down to find your teacher or click on the links below to jump to a grade.
KINDERGARTEN & FIRST:
SECOND & THIRD:
FOURTH & FIFTH: