Welcome to the Justice Page Book Fair 2023!
Event hosted by the Justice Page PTA. Learn more about PTA Events here.
From Monday, March 20 - Sunday, March 26, Justice Page will receive a percentage of all book fair orders placed in person and online. Please make sure to let us know at checkout that you are purchasing books for Justice Page, as 20% of all sales will be granted to JPMS in the form of store credit to further supply books to classrooms.
You can purchase books for yourself, your students, and even for Justice Page's teachers! Teacher wish list donations will be collected and distributed to the school at the end of the week.
In person event on Tuesday March 21, 4 to 6pm: Shop in person at Wild Rumpus! Visit with JPMS families, grab a treat, enter a raffle, and review book recommendations from Justice Page students.
Please note we are still requiring masks in store! We have them available if you forget one!
STORE HOURS: Monday: **CLOSED (only online orders)** // Tuesday-Saturday: 10AM-5PM // Sunday: 1PM-5PM
- Need help choosing a good book? Check out some recommendations from Justice Page students!
- Check out the Teacher Wish List to make a classroom donation!
- Browse the Shop, Staff Picks, Rumpus Recommends, and New Arrivals sections to find the items you want!
- Pre-order an upcoming book to make your book fair fun last longer!
- Can’t make a decision? Buy a gift card to donate to a teacher or use it for a future purchase!
- We need to know you are ordering specifically for the book fair so Justice Page can receive a percentage of the sale! Let us know in the online order comments and in person at checkout! (Say "FOR THE JUSTICE PAGE BOOK FAIR").
- If you ordered books from the teacher wish list, please let us know. We can usually tell this information from your order, but if there are any questions, this is a big help. *For teacher wish list donations, please choose "Curbside Pickup" at checkout—the donations will be distributed at school.*
Please keep an eye on your email, as it is our primary means of communicating with you about your order.
Questions? Please email email@example.com.
If you would like to know a specific teacher's wishlist, check out this doc OR call the store at 612-920-5005.
All wishlist purchases will be distributed to Justice Page teachers accordingly at the end of the week.