We want you to be happy with your purchase but understand that sometimes an item needs to be returned (we’ve all bought books we already own, right?). Please review the return policies below and contact us with any questions.
- We accept returns and exchanges only when accompanied by a receipt or gift receipt, and when the item is undamaged and in its original condition.
- Returns within 30 days of purchase can be refunded to the credit card used for the original purchase.
- Returns within 6 months of purchase will be issued a store credit.
- Returns with a gift receipt are only eligible for store credit or exchange.
- Returns without a receipt/gift receipt or outside of the 6 month window may be approved for exchange or store credit at the manager’s discretion.
- Personalized or signed books and books in our Sale section are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Special orders of products marked "non-returnable" will not be accepted for return. These sales are final.
- We do not offer cash returns.
- We pack all orders as carefully as possible and are not liable for orders damaged in transit.
- If you have changed your mind about a book, you may return it at your expense for exchange or credit (not including shipping). Email us with your order number within 10 days of the delivery date of your order at email@example.com and we will provide you with return shipping instructions.